I SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED NEAR A COMPUTER.
A true story, with inspiration from my friend Ross.
- •I got this marketing email.
- •I pushed my glasses up and thought, in a nasally voice, "um... Actually. It's light speed."
- •I agonized ever whether to respond.
- •I felt bad for being THAT GUY....
- •to a content marketer who should know that if you're gonna use the lingo of an international franchise you should google first.
- •FYI.... "Warp Speed" is Star Trek, folks!!!
- •I continued to debate with myself about being a "corrector," about, of all things, Star Wars. 🙈
- •But The Force was too strong 🤓
- •I gave in and emailed them to apologetically point out their egregious error.
- •They were gracious about it and said "you passed our test!"
- •But at what cost!!!
- •Ok. I am over this now. Even if I come across like a nerdy asshole.
- •I leave you with words of wisdom from Obi Wan Kenobi:
- •"Live long and prosper."