MY WORK BFF IS LEAVING.
This is what I'd text someone if I had friends who weren't busy/cared.
- •The company I work for is 15 people. I can't even tell you how huge this will be for everyone but especially me.
- •I am so happy and proud of her for making a decision that's going to make her enjoy her days more.
- •We're a really tight knit group of folks.
- •She's so above and beyond what her job has ever been... In intelligence, professionalism, and poise.
- •She was the first friend "my age" (2 years younger despite her Rogue grey stripe, which she now colors away) at my company.
- •She's very introverted and only speaks when she needs to. So of course, I talked at her ceaselessly and invited her to parties with me until she had no choice but to talk back.
- •I met her at a time when... 1) I had left NYC. 2) JK I was basically driven out of NYC by an ex friend/more than friend. 3) been working in retail for 2 years and living in with my parents and saw no future for myself. 4) felt the most alone. Until now.
- •Of all the people I've ever met, she's the most yin to my yang. She's quiet; I won't shut up. She's practical; I'm emotional.
- •We sometimes mused about going into business together.
- •Despite she and I looking very different (she's slender and petite... I'm not lol) more than one person has asked us if we're sisters. We're both brunettes with blue eyes.
- •I was with her when she met her current boyfriend, with whom she is living. And we went to see Jurassic Park 3D with him and his friends.
- •I'm scared,
- •like all my friends,
- •she's about to disappear.