SONGS FROM MY HALLOWEEN PLAYLIST THAT WE *CRUSHED*
Best. Halloween. Ever. Thank god for basements with chainsaws hanging on the walls and amps.
- •House of Wolves/Dead! - My Chemical RomanceBless Marya for dancing with me to these songs and understanding my college-years love of Gerard way.
- •Red Right Hand - Nick Cave"Oh! Scream?!" From Colleen as so as this came on and I've never NEEDED to high five anyone so hard before.
- •Everybody - Backstreet BoysNEVER FORGET THIS VIDEO!
- •Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant FarmRoss fucked his voice on this one. "Alien" is the only reason I count this as a Halloween jam.
- •Tarantula - PendulumRoss danced like a tarantula. Bless his existence at parties because without him I cannot dance because i would be the most ridiculous one in the room.
- •Wolf Like Me - TV On The RadioGot to dance with a cute guy to this one. So you know, I'll take it as a win.
- •Centerfold - J Geils BandInstead of giving me what I was expecting, which was shit for it not being a Halloween song, everyone LOST THEIR MINDS and did exactly what I do when I am in my car and this song comes on the radio: crush the hell out of this song.