People I wish would stop emailing me
- •Either I know the person and hate them or I don't care enough . Either way , I'm not joining LinkedIn . Ever.
- •Adobe Flash PlayerThey want me to update . Usually I'm in the middle of entering my hours for work. Sometimes I try to update and it doesn't work. Can't I just use what I have?
- •The New YorkerI like when they send me stories. But please stop asking me to get a subscription . I have a subscription. That's why you have my email address.
- •The New York Times , SF ChronicleSame as the New Yorker. I have a subscription . I don't think we need to email .
- •Some guy telling me I can clear up my student loan debtWhen I went to college, my parents were nice enough to pay. I have no student loans. Thanks now go away.
- •The website I Love DachshundsI love them too. Really. But do you have to send me email sometimes twice a day?
- •Blue ApronI looked at your website once. It looks really good but I can't afford it. I never ordered from you. I don't care what's on the menu next week.