Way too many dachshund themed items
I have 3 dachshunds . So people give me things with dachshunds on them. Lots and lots of dachshundy things. Here's a small sample. It's ridonkulous .
- •Sad Weiner chewing gumI found this in Chinatown in San Francisco . Hey, it's Chinatown ,jake.
- •Dachshund soapA lovely gift. I feel bad using it.
- •Dachshund wine.Not really the best wine but it has a great bottle
- •Corn on the cob holdersWe've used these. More fun than the ones that look like tiny corn.
- •Wooden puzzle that spells dachshundPeople are creative.
- •A plethora of pinsI will probably wear them all at once when I'm like 90.
- •Cookie cutters
- •Some crazy weird Danish modern(?) wooden sculptureIt's slightly frightening .
- •Salt and pepper shakerNot sure exactly what the fire hydrant is for
- •Brass bookendsIn addition to looking cool, they're really heavy. So could be a weapon too.
- •Paper mache dog head on a stick w/ ribbons from Mexico and it rattles when shakenI am pretty sure it's a dachshund though it sort of resembles Triumph , the insult dog.
- •Dachshund braided rugNo one is allowed to step on it.
- •Dachshund booksPicasso and David Hockney had dachshunds
- •Dachshund booksChildren's books
- •Salt and pepper shakerVery old and not sure how it works since one end is salt and the other is pepper.
- •Card holder?My mother's friend gave me this. Not sure what it's for. I think the tail holds things? I don't know.
- •I'll stop now because I'm scaring myself . The sad thing is there is quite a bit more. I may add more later. Please, don't judge.