Things my son has quit in his short life
My son is 10yrs old. And we have given him all the opportunities we could. And here is a list of all the ones he's quit.
- •KarateHere he was about 5yrs old. He didn't like the fact that it took up part of his break (recess) time.
- •TennisHe didn't like his new coach.
- •RugbyHe didn't like the running (and I had bought everything new)
- •PianoHe didn't like to practice
- •RecorderHe liked the instrument, but then didn't want to play it anymore after the first lesson. (Yes, I had bought one of these as well)
- •GolfHe got bored (2 sets of golf clubs that I had bought, now wasted)
- •GuitarHe just didn't want to anymore, even though he begged me to buy him one - which we did.
- •ChoirHe didn't want to carry on, even after the teacher begged him to stay.
- •Crossfit for kidsHe begged me to join, then it was a fight every afternoon to get him into the car to go to Crossfit.