THINGS I THINK ABOUT AT 2:30 AM WHILE SLEEP TRAINING
Teaching your baby to sleep is the pits. Especially when they cry their faces off and you have to sit there and just listen...so here's what crosses my mind.
- •Are all men immune to babies cries at night or is it just my husband?
- •Did anyone add a snap to their story doing something fun that I can no longer do because I have to sleep train my baby?
- •How do bloggers become bloggers?
- •Is my baby still crying?
- •Why is @mindy's book so funny? And why did I read it so fast? Now I have nothing funny to read.
- •Is my husband still sleeping? Can he not hear the WAILING coming from our bedroom?
- •Why do we live in NYC where two bedrooms are so freaking expensive?!
- •Why are we sleeping in the living room?! Oh right. Sleep training.
- •WHY IS SHE STILL CRYING?!?
- •WHY IS HE SNORING?!
- •I can't wait until I get more than four consecutive hours of sleep.
- •I'll be nicer with more sleep.
- •I think she's finally sleeping.
- •He's definitely still sleeping.
- •Ugh. Now I can't fall back asleep...
- •Then I fall asleep and dream that I'm best friends with @IkeBarinholtz