Best lines from Frasier
Arguably, the best written show to ever be broadcasted on television.
- •*Holding a skull* Someone is very dead.Frasier
- •Excuse me Niles, but I have news for you. Copernicus called and you are not the centre of the universe!Frasier
- •I'm hosting a seminar on multiple personality disorders and it takes me forever to fill out the name tags.Niles
- •How can men possibly use sex to get what they want? Sex is what we want!Frasier
- •Niles: Just bear in mind; she can't have shellfish, poultry, red meat, saturated fats, nitrates, wheat, starch, sulphites, MSG or dairy... Did I say nuts? Frasier: Oh, I think that's implied!Niles talking about his wife's (Maris) food preferences
- •Back in prep school, the Existential club once named me the 'most likely to be'.Frasier
- •I really must run. I'm due at my sexual addiction group, and I don't like to leave them alone for too long.Niles
- •All my life I have dreamed of one thing: the day I could go into a library, go to the card catalogue and see my name under "Mental Illness."Niles
- •Roger, at Cornell University they have an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the Tunnelling Electron Microscope. Now, this microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons you can see images of the atom, the infinitesmally minute building blocks of our universe.(Continued below)
- •Roger, if I were using that microscope right now, I still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in your problem."Frasier, in answer to a patient during his show.
- •I wanna prove I'm strong and independent and I can't do that alone.Niles
- •At the end of this story, will I roll my eyes?Frasier, when Niles wants to tell him something.