Things that go through my head when I post on social media
Alternatively titled: What I, a socially anxious/ partially functioning human being, think when I post something online.
- •"What if people don't like it?"
- •"I have ruined my future."
- •"I'm going to delete this."
- •"How many people have liked/hearted/retweeted it? Oh my god, three? Thats a lot more than what I expected!"
- •"Only four people? No one likes it. I was right, I shouldn't have done this."
- •"I'm just going to go ahead and delete this whole blog."
- •"Why did I think I looked good in that photo?"
- •"Hey! Someone I don't know liked my post!" *Dances alone at my desk.*
- •"OH MY GOD is that a typo?"
- •"Does what I've written make sense? Is it even English?"
- •"Oh wow this other blogger's much better at this than I am."
- •"I am now ignoring this app's existence for the next entire week."
- •...and so on and so forth until I delete the post and thus kick off a secondary train of thought about how I am a failure at social media.