Already on li.st? Open in app.
A list of hypotheticals if Donald Trump becomes our next President
A list of ways that my wife has changed my life
- •Got me on the grid. Before Joanie, I had no cell phone or credit of any kind.
- •No more wearing a robe in public
- •Deodorant. I wear it now.
Albums that had a tremendous influence on my life
- •Guns n' Roses - Appetite for Destruction The first real music I ever loved. I got this in 5th grade and my whole attitude changed. I wanted everything on that record. The music, the girls, the drugs. It was dangerous and perfect. In my opinion the best rock n roll album of all time.
- •Public Enemy - It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back One of the best rap albums of all time that I couldn't stop listening too. This album taught me about a side of America that I would've never known existed. Political without apology. I can't remember what I learned in history class that year but I remember what Chuck & Flav taught me.
- •Beastie Boys - Check Your Head - holy fuck I love the Beastie Boys. This should really be a double album along with Illl communication. While my friends listened to shitty sublime and 311 I had these to get through high school. I love all their albums but these got the most play in my car. I was OBSESSED w/ them and still love them. MCA forever