5 Bittersweet Dilemmas of College
- 1.You are on your own 🇺🇸You have freedom but with great freedom comes great responsibility
- 2.You can go to school whenever you want 💁🏽Your attendance in class is up to you which means you go to class when you feel like going.
- 3.Teachers don't give 2 shits about what you do ✌🏽️You can browse social media, take every Buzzfeed quiz that is any bit relevant to you, or sleep without your professor even flinching but the information you missed that day is on you
- 4.So much food 🌯🍔🌭🍕😋I mean who doesn't love various food options whenever you want within walking distance but yes the freshman 10 is a real thing and will most likely happen to you
- 5.Party Time 🎉🍻Parties will happen basically any day of the week which is awesome. However if you have a test or paper due the next day, you need to decide wether you want to go to the insane rager that everyone will be at... Or study for the big exam. Decisions...decisions....