A Story About How I Ruined a Nice Flirtation-ship With My Ugliness
I am mad but also find this really hilarious
- •So I met this guy on tinder, let's call him JakeJake is like super into me, we're talking a lot and actually have a good amount of things in common. Side note: this guy said in his tinder profile "I am not a tool, I promise"
- •We exchange snapchatsNow it's getting serious
- •We snapchat back and forth, things are going good
- •I'm sending cute snapchats cause you know you can't start off ugly, you have to start off cuteThat is an actual cute picture I've sent because I was looking bomb.com
- •Jake is really into me and then obviously like anything that is going good... Things got ugly real quick (pun intended)
- •I am also simultaneously snapchatting my best friend which means really ugly pictures and also pictures where my head looks like a legitimate egg from the way I angle my camera
- •Not only does my head look like a legitimate egg but I also make the ugliest face with infinite chinsHere is an example... Yup see the difference from the picture above to this picture
- •I send it and think nothing of it because my friend and I exchange pictures like these all the time
- •I notice it's been a while since Jake has snapchatted me back so I check if he had opened the last snap I sent to him
- •I then notice I sent 2 snaps to him and I was like wait that's weird I only remember sending one?
- •Well I put two and two together then realized I sent him the ugly snapchat in addition to my friend
- •It's been 3 days and I have yet to hear from him again
- •Lmao long story short Jake saw the uglies part of me and was so turned off he will probably never contact me again.
- •However I see it as a way to weed out the Douche bags who don't have a sense of humor. If you don't want me at my ugliest well then jokes on you because I am ugly 95% of the time and I am proud.