Things that give me anxiety
- •Making phone callsAnytime I have to call customer service or make my own appointments I want to die
- •Movies about world epidemicsWhat will happen to my parents? Grandparents? Who will survive? Will I live?
- •Starting conversation with new peopleMaking new friends is scary
- •Group projectsHonestly why are there still group projects in college, I usually end up taking over because I don't trust any of the idiots in my group
- •My outfit for a special occasionI don't want to be overdressed but I also don't want to be underdressed. I don't want to stand out but I also don't want to just blend in. I don't want to make a statement but I also don't want to be boring.
- •Being lateI legitimately have nightmares about being so late that I actually miss the event entirely whether it be school, work, my lacrosse game, a party, etc.
- •My friends conspiring against meHonesty all my friends are amazing but there are times when we all get annoyed and I know they are talking about me behind my back
- •Limited resourcesWE ARE DESTROYING THIS BEAUTIFUL PLANET AND WE ARE GOING TO KILL IT AND OURSELVES AND THAT IS HORRIFYING. GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL. CALIFORNIA IS RUNNING OUT OF WATER. THE POLAR BEARS ARE DYING. FORESTS ARE BEING DEMOLISHED. ANIMALS ARE GOING EXTINCT.