✏️ WHAT UNIVERSITY OF SAN DIEGO TAUGHT ME pt. 2
- 1.Parking tickets are an evil that cannot be avoided.Trust me, I've tried.
- 2.It's an unofficial sorority rule that your little must look like you. Don't ask me why, it just happens.Arianna and Brianna... It was clearly fate.
- 3.Somehow, Greek Life authorities find the time to create fake Facebook profiles in hopes of uncovering the oh-so-scandalous behavior of students here.So yeah, they know about those red cups in your photos.
- 4.For male students working out at the gym, every day is arm day.It's an unfortunate truth but a truth nonetheless.
- 5.Attending classes? Actually a thing here.This ain't no state school.
- 6.If nothing else, Greek life teaches you how to be exceedingly creative when it comes to costumes. Graduate and suddenly Halloween becomes child's play.Land of the Phi theme = Sarah Palin. Obviously.
- 7.USD requires a minimum of three theology courses to graduate.It's still up in the air whether their intention was to make us embrace religion... or despise its very existence by the time we're seniors.
- 8.Beachcomber: by no means a good bar, but hey, it's there.Just remember to get your tetanus shot.
- 9.The Olin parking lot will be littered with Ferraris, Porsches, and Aston Martins.Not one will belong to a professor.
- 10.If you think it's hard to muster up the motivation to attend class when it's raining... just wait until it's 80 degrees out and you live on Mission Beach.See you never, psychology homework.