Emotions You Experience when Moving Far from Everything You Know
Currently somewhere between 9 and 10.
- 1.Anxiety."Am I doing the right thing?"
- 2.Excitement."I'm doing this! I'm really doing this!"
- 3.Nervousness."Shit, am I really doing this?"
- 4.Denial."Eh, this isn't a big deal or anything."
- 5.Confidence."This is going to be good for me."
- 6.Anticipation."I have so much to do but can't wait to just be there already."
- 7.Stress."How am I gonna get everything done??"
- 8.Relief."Phew, I made it."
- 9.Sadness."I made it, but now what? I miss my friends/family/significant other."
- 10.Determination."You know what, it's not every day you get this sort of opportunity — I've got this."