Once a Gilmore, Always a Gilmore
I recently re-watched all seven seasons (yey for insomnia) of Gilmore Girls in anticipation for Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life, and these are just some life lessons I missed the first time around.
- •It's the little things that build relationships.
- •We all have bad days.
- •Love isn't logical.
- •Baby shower games so aren't cute.
- •You have to give credit where it's due.
- •Just because someone gives awkward hugs doesn't mean they don't love you.
- •Life's about flexibility.
- •But sometimes it gets the best of you anyway.
- •And even the best of us deserve a good breakdown every now and then.
- •Bonus: We all feel you on this one, Sookie.