Jobs I've Had (In Chronological Order)
- •BabysitterEver since I was 12 years old, baby.
- •Team LeaderI made ice cream with liquid nitrogen at a really cool restaurant - Subzero. Management sucked but the ice cream is the bomb.com
- •Sales ClerkI worked at my university's bookstore in the candy and quick shop food sections. Lots of free food.
- •CookPizza Huuuuut. In the height of summer I worked 2 feet from an oven that never turned off. Please don't do this to yourself.
- •AmeriCorps MemberCity Year! I worked as a tutor in Title I schools in a low performing neighborhood of Manchester, NH. This nonprofit is the cream of the crop, I don't regret one day, 10/10 would recommend.
- •Au PairOk, technically I haven't started yet but I'm so excited!!! I'm going to live in (THE) Paris for a year where I'll provide English tutoring and childcare while also taking French courses.