CELEB CRUSHES THAT FEEL LIKE REG CRUSHES
Meaning I will blush and stammer if they come up in conversation. No chill, many feelings, all of the 😍.
- •Cary FukunagaHe is a handsome man who has thought about Jane Eyre more than I have, so I'm dead now.
- •Young Josh CharlesPreserved in amber from Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead.
- •Nina TotenbergI like when she tells jokes, I love when she reads a transcript of Scalia or Thomas, and when Nina talks about RBG--too much!
- •Sufjan StevensThe sentence "And I think the dress looks nice on you" built its own little chamber in my heart and it's going to chill there forever and ever, haunting me kindly.
- •All the guys working at Mike's Pastries, 2004-2008Not celeb-celeb but celeb-to-me. I like how decisively they picked out assorted cookies and how assertively they pulled the twine hanging from the ceiling.
- •Pacey, Ben, and JessI have very strong opinions about these WB boyfriends that extend to the actors who played them in perpetuity. It's not reasonable or respectable.
- •Zach WoodsEvery character he plays makes me want to laugh-cry and sad-cry at the same time, so now I associate his face with the full range of human emotion and that shit's deep.