GETTING OUT OF THE HOUSE LAST NIGHT BY THE NUMBERS
Last night I was convinced I had a cold and needed to curl up with tea, but I was equally convinced I needed to rise above and not flake out on a dear friend's bday.
- •Repeat viewings of new Adele video2 right in a row
- •Makeup brushes used5 and this is extra surprising because I didn't realize I owned that many.
- •Needy texts sent3 to the same friend. Thank you, Essie. You are a gem.
- •Outfit changesUgh hard to say but >4
- •Episodes of Call the Midwife I promised myself I could watch once I got home1.5 cause it was an extra long Christmas ep
- •Emergen-Cs consumedJust 1. Traditional 🍊 flavor.
- •OTC nasal sprays tucked in my purse2 and I recognize this is two too many