Being a teacher means Spring Break is a real phenomenon forever. Here are a few of the RECKLESS activities I got into this week.
- •Filing my taxesI'm an ADULT!
- •Sleeping so muchWhen I'm not working I sleep with an intensity and dedication that scares everyone close to me.
- •Googling "Game of Thrones" and just seeing what comes upI'm excited.
- •Doing my laundryWelcome back, matching socks. I've missed you.
- •Trying new recipesI have time to search for the one weirdo ingredient that throws a wrench into every recipe. Why, Ottolenghi, why?!
- •Watching documentaries in sweatpantsI need someone to talk about the Newburgh Four doc I just watched on HBO Go! (Sorry @keonovak.)