THE REAL REASONS I LIVE IN NEW YORK
It's not really the museums.
- •Stacey from BSCNew York is spending all day shopping. It's worldly and cool.
- •A childhood memory of looking at Christmas windows on Fifth Avenue with my grandparentsNew York is twinkle lights and jewel tones.
- •🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕New York is pizza and pizza is life.
- •Dick WolfNew York is the police that investigate crimes and the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders.
- •InertiaNew York is an object at rest.
- •The freedom to cry in the publicNew York is being alone together.
- •Bookstore cultureNew York is a cute clerk and a bad-tempered cat and trustworthy Staff Picks and a letterpress card.
- •NYC is the best and worst smells in the world - on every city blockSuggested by @jumo