Hot Male Celebrities Over 50
I enjoy a good looking a guy at any age but I could only hope my future husband(s) will be as attractive as them at this age.
- •Robert Downey Jr.He plays a "genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist" super hero. Do I need to say more?
- •Johnny DeppThis dude has been breaking hearts since forever. I can't understand how he can be so damn cool and good looking.
- •Colin FirthHe played the hottest literary character of all time (Mr.Darcy) and he has a British accent. Need I say more?
- •Christopher Meloni...These are their stories.
- •Antonio BanderasDo the words "Latin lover" mean anything to you?
- •Viggo MortensonHe's the only reason I'm willing to watch The Lord Of the Rings.
- •Liam NeesonHe has a very rugged face and I could totally picture in one of those paper back historical romance novels. And he can *find me* anytime he wants to. (Get it? No? ...Never mind then.)
- •Eric McCormackI fell in love him when he was on Will and Grace which is say something because I was very young when the show was on. But even then I knew.
- •Dylan McDermottI haven't seen much of his work but every time I see him, I drool.
- •Jon StewartPolitically savvy? ✔️ Hilarious as hell?✔️ Cute to boot? ✔️
- •Bruce WillisThis guy doesn't get enough credit as a hunk. He's 60 and still killing it as an action star.
- •Hugh LaurieHe always a rugged look on him plus he gets extra points for the British accent.
- •Dennis QuaidDILF af.
- •Chris NothCaptured my heart as Mr. Big. #husbandgoals
- •Tom SelleckI've had the biggest crush ever since he played Monica's boyfriend on Friends.
- •Honorable Mention: Brad Pitt and George ClooneyNever had the hits for them but they are attractive.