LINES FROM ARTICLES I READ TODAY, TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT
- •"Is my attitude toward this workout class why I got Slytherin on a recent Harry Potter personality test?"
- •"A company's snack bar often stands as a rough proxy for the scope of its ambitions."
- •"I'm seriously asking--my phone is on the counter and I'm on the couch, so a calculator is obviously out of the question."
- •"He seemed bowed, irascible. She seemed buoyant, effervescent."
- •"Don't you think we ought to be working on this? I think we should do more shoulder stuff."
- •"It was strange, though, when we started to vomit every morning, but only one of us would actually go into the bathroom and stick her face in the toilet and hurl."