Five photos on my phone, chosen at random
I've see a lot of posts like this lately so I thought id give it a try. It seems pretty fun.
- •An entire decade in CanadaA photo of my mom and dad which was taken a week ago. We went out as a family to the Ripley's aquarium in Toronto to celebrate our 10 years in Canada. Wow, now that I think of it, we've been here for a long time. It's such a bittersweet feeling.
- •Converted Retro SpaceThis shot was take approximately a month ago when Charlene and I went for a 25 minute walk to grab pizza. I saw this and immediately imagined how it was in the 70s and 80s. I've always adored old spaces. Now this old theatre has been converted into Canada's most beloved coffee shop chain.
- •Charlene & ILOML. This day was really really sweet. I stepped into the room in awe. :)
- •My FujifilmSo far, my most favourite camera ever. I've owned two others prior to this. I actually had two last year which I both sold and used the money to get this. Check my Instagram whenever you have the time and hopefully see me grow(@yuleunammi) as a photographer. By the way, look at that lens.
- •Charlene & SweetsShe really does love her sweets. Sometimes even to a fault. This place wasn't to great. Evidence: I don't even remember the shop's name.