- •My family lives about 15 hours away.But my roommate was pretty much my adopted sister, so I felt like I still had "family" nearby.
- •My roommate moved out last month.So family is gone. But my boyfriend was here for the summer and we spent every moment - literally every moment - together for three months. I didn't feel alone at all.
- •Two days ago, my boyfriend went back to school 30 hours away.And now I feel very alone.
- •My roommates room is still completely empty, and I want to move my things, but I also don't want to move my things.I want to preserve the way things were this summer — my boyfriend and I slept on the floor in my living room, and I want to continue sleeping here for whatever reason. It gives me some semblance of normalcy?
- •And then when I do want to move my things, I can't.Everything is too heavy or difficult for me to move, and I don't have anyone to help me do it. Because I'm alone.
- •And I think of asking a friend for help.But I don't really have any friends. I think I have three. And I blew them all off this summer in favor of being with my boyfriend.
- •I feel very alone, scared, small, secluded.