THINGS MY NEIGHBORS MIGHT BE DOING UPSTAIRS
- •playing a game in which a bag of potatoes is thrown repeatedly to the groundno one wins
- •dragging a corpse from room to room"what on earth are we gonna do with this dang corpse?" asks one. "Well, I don't know, but it certainly can't stay here in the kitchen," replies the other. "I'm making a stew." Resigned, the first one sighs and drags the corpse to the bathroom
- •practicing pratfallsit pays to remember the classics, especially in comedy. "try it again, but this time really SEE the imaginary banana peel"
- •killing bugs on the floor using clown shoes that have bricks in thema brick is the best way to get a clown shoe to hold its shape while not in use
- •passionate writhing drum circleI can't blame them. people move to Los Angeles because they want to be part of a passionate drum circle, right?