Changing for 2017
2016 was fucked up- 2017 is changing
- •Meditation every day or every few daysI have spent some time doing guided meditation to help relax me
- •Rid my life with useless clutter.After watching "Minimalism: A Documentary" I decided that I had to much stuff. I started out in one room and cleaned all excess stuff out of it. After that I moved to a closet to get that cleaned out. Now it's clean I will start putting stuff for a yard sale in there and ready to go out the door once I do a yard sale.
- •Thinking about what is to come with my job/futureI realize I didn't want to pharmacy forever. I decided that once I get my my world less clutter then I can start looking for a new job that I can substain to live in. Goal to work here
- •HikingEvery couple weeks I will take my backpack out and go out. I might not have all the gear but what I do have weighs the backpack down and lets me get out for some miles. It also wares down my dog making her more enjoyable
- •Having a want room...After cleaning the excess room out I move my TV upstairs. Now I focus on reading and listening to myself in the downstairs living room. Upstairs is my want room. I don't need TV I want it.
- •Living roomI've decided to read more, paint, color and focus time more downstairs in my living room. I am making it a living room again.
- •Down grading my facebookI will admit to having a huge problem with social media and my phone. I have unfollowed everyone on Facebook to spend less time caring about what people post. What have I found while doing so... Ads. Facebook has a ton of ads.