Reorganizing my house
decluttering my home one step at a time. 3 area are done so those will be the first few points.
- •Upstairs spare roomClean and sort all clothes not being worn. Donate clothes and get rid of them as quickly as possible. Carpet clean and have room looking presentable.
- •Make spare room the TV roomMove TV, blu ray, xbox, and entertainment center upstairs and make it TV room.
- •Harry Potter roomThe large closet under the stairs. Clean it out and have it able to get in and out of it.
- •Living room.The only things in the living room is 2 chairs and couch. This is now a reading or calming room. Keeping electronics to a minimum other than radio or podcast listening.
- •KitchenGoing to go through all stuff and decide what to keep and what to sale or get rid of. Many tupperware pieces to get rid of. Several blender that can go as well.
- •BedroomClean and reclean. All clothes need to go in the drawer or need to be donated. Once again go though clothes.
- •BasementA monster in itself. Must clean all and decide what to keep... More to come.