FAVORITE DISHES AT MY FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
I live in a city with more restaurants than people. AMA.
- •The Urban Cowboy Burger at Lexie'sAvocado, bacon, BBQ, onion rings, and arugula pesto. It's spectacular.
- •Taco Flatbread at Flatbread Co.It's not a pizza, it's not a taco, it's both! And neither!
- •The Red Curry at Thai 5 BistroThey do something magical with the pumpkin, man, I don't know.
- •Wasabi Shumai at SakeI like a good wasabi ANYTHING, this choice is almost arbitrary honestly.
- •Pulled Pork Nachos at Portsmouth BreweryBest when drunk, but still good when sober.
- •Dirty Fries at BRGR BarI'm glad at least a few of the items on this list contain vegetables, because this is fries/gravy/bacon/cheese sauce. I'm a bad person.
- •Carne Asada Tacos, Medium Shell, at AgaveIt's a bummer that I swore I'd never return here after horrible service a few months ago, because these tacos were dope.
- •Gobi 65 at StreetIndian-spiced cauliflower that will blow your fucking mind.
- •Singapore Salad at StreetWhat should I have for lunch in Portsmouth (that won't send me to an early grave)? This, dude.
- •Carnitas at Cafe NocheThis one is in Conway, NH, over an hour from me. Good for post-hike or post-river regeneration of mind/body/spirit.
- •Chicken & Waffles at Brewery OmmegangThis is in Cooperstown NY and it was literally the best thing I've ever eaten in my life. The waffle itself was full of wild flavor, and the chicken cutlet was topped with a vanilla/pepper sauce and a raspberry jam. Unfathomably good.