ON PLANNING A HEIST
I come home to find a good friend has moved into my living room and is planning to heist his ex and get the 200 dollar necklace he got her back.
- •Everyone is watching point break in my living room?
- •There is new furniture (tv, guitar amp, kayak, couch)
- •I'm asked if I want in on a "heist" to get the necklace back
- •I've never heisted before. I'm intrigued and ask what the plan is
- •There is no plan. I suggest sending a text and asking to get it back first
- •Someone brings up the records my ex girlfriend still has of mine
- •I take my own advice and text her asking about them (we haven't spoke in probably 6 months)
- •She has an iPhone now. texts me saying she can drop them off in 30-40 minutes. That was easy.
- •About 45 minutes go by and I start waiting outside
- •20 minutes later I text her and the message isn't delivered. I realize she isn't going to be bringing them over
- •She got me good.
- •Did I get heisted?
- •I go back inside and everyone is watching the Lego movie.
- •Everything is awesome