Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Smarty PinsMaps and triva. 6 categories to dominate boredom. Go visit if you have 15 minutes to burn.
- •Google Music LabYou may not be the next Rza. That's cool. Go kick the tires at Google Music lab. Drop a beat.
- •A Google A DayAgoogleaday.com is addictive. Searching for correct answers is harder and more rewarding than it sounds. Improve your search skills with a new game from Google.
- •Google Cultural InstituteStuck in office? Visit a museum and feel like you are out of office. Google collected images from collections around the world. Check out the different series for curated content. Worth a visit or two.
- •Are you a Mason?Me- Nope. Why do you ask? Him- Cause you're smart and shit.
- •How many Bemadryl pills come in a bottle?I respond by radio-I don't know why? They reply- cause this dude took them all and now he thinks hes Miss Butterworth.
- •What's up Mr Z?Complete high 5. We walk in opposite directions through the courtyard. I notice instantly. I spin around asking, " why are your hands sticky?" He shrugs his shoulders and keeps walking.
- •My daily doer. I keep notes abound in my Leuchtturm soft bound book.An index, numbered pages, graphed paper back pocket, and book mark makes recording in analog feel like an exercise in craftsmanship.
- •Field NotesAn honest memo book. I fill it up frequently. Weather proof and tear proof. Dot graph paper, with Futura paper.
- •Space PenFisher Space Pen. The same one you wanted as a kid. Write upside down while snorkeling in the deep end of the pool, or while at work on a desk.
- •4 Minute JournalYou've heard of the five minute journal. Which I like. This is the 4 minute journal. Which I love. Most important tasks, additional tasks, other tasks, meetings. Reflect at the end of the day. Complete the journal entry giving a head start on tomorrow's work. It's free.