Already on li.st? Open in app.
Too embarrassed to post on fb/ not pretty enough for a self deprecating Instagram post
- •First things first. Get a slice ASAP
- •Strufoli (Italian fried dessert that's super tedious to make and not actually that tasty but nostalgic enough that we make it biannually) making/eating with the g-pa. Side note, wtf is with that side eye he's giving me???
- •Baked/ate hella piggies. Idk why we call them piggies but we just do. *note same night as strufoli making
- •Frisco melt from Steak 'n Shake
- •My moms crockpot bracioleNote that she's since become vegan and will likely never make this dish again
- •Wendy's jr bacon cheeseburgerMy 10 year old self's favorite post target shopping trip snack with my mom
Composed as a product of sleeplessness
- •Amber IndianFave Indian restaurant in Carmel Indiana
- •Blue ribbon taxiLol. Life before uber
- •BUZZTo buzz people in at my old beautiful wonderful wood floored apartment in Chicago. Rip jagged breeze
- •Shouldn't of worn these boots
- •Oh shit these jeans are a little too cropped for these neon leopard socks
- •Speaking of jeans, wtf gap? Your skinny jeans never really feel skinny. Learn how to properly taper, man
- •This looks like that one scene in I, Robot
- •He reminds me of Dobby
- •Is this in our galaxy?
With complimentary personal reviews by yours truly
- •Pumpkin Joe o'sNot worth it tbh
- •Pumpkin bagelsI'm into them, Ian's not
- •Pumpkin cinnamon rollsSlightly underwhelming. Kept hoping they'd taste more like the orange ones with every bite
Open to every reasonable suggestion
- •Linda belcherNeed to buy: apron, red shirt, red glasses. Learn to do voice for bonus points
- •Sadness from inside outNeed to buy: round rimmed glasses, gray turtleneck, blue wig???? (Must be sad-looking all the time, easy peasy)
- •Yeezy season 2 model??Tbh I stole this from refinery 29/don't think I'm hip enough anyway
- •"Would you like a quesadilla to go with those feelings?"
- •"Sad Little White Girl"
- •"Don't be a lil' shit."
Disclaimer: I have high sensitivity to motion sickness/jarring movies
- •That time at the EdgeAte French toast with friends at like 11pm at the edge (diner in lakeview that no longer exists, rip) The check came and I felt like I was going to barf so I went outside and barfed all over Clark st and my new ll bean rain boots. Ian tried to come to the rescue but only ended up with a little barf on his shoes too.
- •While watching Avatar in 3D front rowSenior year of high school with a boy from my film class. Nauseating combination.
- •After watching WhiplashAlso close up to the screen. Was two blocks from home and had to get out of the car to puke on the street. Naturally a cop pulls up behind me and immediately accuses me of being a drunk asshole. I tell him I have motion sickness and he suggests I get a margarita to take the edge off.
(Apologies for slightly drunken tone/grammar)
- •Pumpkin with seasonal drink inside and spout for servingNot as boozy as I hoped
- •Not as much plaid as I expected/per Todd's requestSarah/kallie: figure a
- •Guac is a hitNo surprise there, tbh. Chipotle recipe ftw