A Food Photo Series of My Christmas Vacation in NY
Too embarrassed to post on fb/ not pretty enough for a self deprecating Instagram post
- •First things first. Get a slice ASAP
- •Strufoli (Italian fried dessert that's super tedious to make and not actually that tasty but nostalgic enough that we make it biannually) making/eating with the g-pa. Side note, wtf is with that side eye he's giving me???
- •Baked/ate hella piggies. Idk why we call them piggies but we just do. *note same night as strufoli making
- •B&w cookies. I die. (Actually didn't eat any of these, just admiring/drooling at bakery)
- •Babka cake. Worth the 1 hr wait at previously mentioned bakery. Heaven on earth honestly
- •The absurd folding table that had to be assembled for all the holiday family treats. Many were sampled and loved
- •Aunts pretty little festive cran lemon water jug. Again, I die
- •Moscow mule courtesy of uncle. This counts right?
- •Casual night of babka slice and hot chocolate. Nbd
- •That night uncle bill made pizza and decided to put leftover pasta on it
- •Four went to dinner. Four entrees were ordered. Five desserts were ordered.
- •And finally, a self portrait consuming a delicious carvel cone