Already on li.st? Open in app.
I live by these. No matter what. No matter where. In fact, no matter at all.
- •A bear in the bush is worth two in the hand.
- •No man is an island.This one is so true. I've tried. You can float for a maximum of 13 hours before you get tired. Plus, you're not even made of sand.
- •The early bird and his wife get killed by the same stone.
Spot an actual weakness
- •Mike Huckabee—No weakness comes to mind. Oh also he lives by the rules.
- •Jeb Bush—Impatient, also can't fake anger. We're on the verge of the greatest time.
- •Marco Rubio—He's optimistic but also he doesn't think that's a weakness.
- •Fear Hobbes, Thomas Hobbes' brother.A well regard risk-assessor, he was always the peak of caution when performing professional and personal duties. His brother was a bit of a sourpuss, but that's how life works some times doesn't it.
- •Nicholas CageNicholas Cage's sister became famous by virtue of being the sister of a mediocre actor. She quickly surpassed him.
- •Tortoise BonaparteI think it was because of his name.
Don't do it. Not ever.
- •People only listen to music for the drums.
- •They might wake a demon.
- •If you're alone as a bassist, who will check if you have lice?
- •Sometimes you forget where you put them, and stub your toe on them as you go to get a glass of water at night
- •The radiation cooks your eggs before you're ready. Now you have too many cooked eggs. Let them go bad or cholesterol.
- •We could turn nuclear silos into huge ball pits if we got rid of the bombs.
- •Pair of shoes
How I am related to the bacon I just ate that is more carcinogenic than pure carcinogens.
- •Am the son of my mother
- •Who is cousins with someone