MY LIFE MOTTOS
I live by these. No matter what. No matter where. In fact, no matter at all.
- •A bear in the bush is worth two in the hand.
- •No man is an island.This one is so true. I've tried. You can float for a maximum of 13 hours before you get tired. Plus, you're not even made of sand.
- •The early bird and his wife get killed by the same stone.
- •Never make a gift horse drink.
- •You can't count your chickens without breaking a few eggs.
- •A watched pot falls silently in the woods.
- •If you can't beat them, do as the Romans do.
- •The pen is mightier than the squeaky wheel.
- •A picture is worth a free lunch.
- •A free lunch is worth 1000 words.
- •Beggars should write 1000 words.
- •The eyes are the crotch of the face.