Love the idea of a running list of life😊
- •Saturday morning at the hairdressers. Coffee, trashy magazines and enforced stillness- so relaxing!
- •Rewatching Chelsea Peretti's special on Netflix. God I love her!
- •About to watch a school production!
- •Packing!I'm going to Japan in two weeks and I'm starting to think about what to take. Love this part, getting ready for an adventure that's just around the corner!😊
- •Watching a killer improv show!
- •Following the great @bjnovak list about the gloriousness of the 90s, I'm starting a nostalgic binge..Clueless and red wine while it rains outside 😊
- •Hyping myself up into a frenzy of excitement!
- •About to do what I think is going to be a super hard workout 😊
- •Back in Sydney, back at a tiny theatre for a play.
- •Waiting for a conference to start. Love the opportunity to get out for the day and meet interesting and like-minded people.
- •Wine tasting and holidaying 😊
- •Laying quietly listening to the birds outside and a ticking clock. The rest is silence. So peaceful.
- •Finally watching Capote.In Cold Blood is one of my favourite books of all time. I recommend it to everyone and think about it a lot. Finally watching the wonderful film about Truman Capote writing the novel- wow!
- •Well last night..Cruising Sydney harbour with friends to check out the sights being lit up during the Vivid Festival.
- •Revelling in my haul of awesome library books!
- •Seafood and wine in the sun with friends to enjoy the last moments of this glorious long weekend!
- •Watching Sarah Silverman's new special on Netflix! It's great and she is awesome😊
- •Lunch break at work finishes with a coffee and the last of my Japanese Kit Kats!😍