FAVOURITE COMEDY MOVIES
@bjnovak such a hard list to create! This will have me thinking for a while😊
- 1.AnchormanPhone box scene. Gold.
- 2.ClerksAll time fave.
- 3.The ProposalI cry with laughter every time I see Sandra Bullock and Betty White dancing!
- 4.Talladega Nights
- 5.Step BrothersSensing a Will Ferrell theme yet..
- 6.Top Five
- 7.Robin Hood: men in tights
- 8.Fletch and all Fletch movies
- 9.TrainwreckLaughed hard and out loud many times- topped off by tears during the cheerleading routine at the end!
- 10.MallratsIt's probably not a popular choice but one of my fave movies ever and always makes me smile.
- 11.Absolutely, 100%- Bridesmaids.Even after 15+ viewings I still laugh so hard at Kristen Wiig losing her mind at the wedding shower, not to mention arguing with the male flight attendant on the plane, and the dress fitting scene!