A running list of things in life that make me take pause. It's nice to make note of the special and wonderful things we come across 😊
- •John C Reilly in Chicago!Have watched Chicago once before but stumbled across it on TV last night and was totally blown away by his song and dance number 'Mr Cellophane' (it may not actually be called that) It was totally heartbreaking and lovely and he can sing!
- •Just wow!
- •Catherine Zeta-Jones in ChicagoI had NO IDEA how talented she was until I watched it for the first time a couple months ago.Suggested by @moonjockey
- •The first time I got glasses I remember putting them on and walking outside and being floored by the fact that I could see every single leaf on every single tree. It was magical.Suggested by @amieshmamie
- •Never fail to appreciate just how beautiful Sydney is!
- •This movie!💜💜💜 I thought it'd be just another rom-com and it absolutely warmed my heart! It was seriously lovely and perfect, romantic without trying too hard and smart and thoughtful. What a find ☺️