5 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE, CHOSEN AT RANDOM
Apparently I only have 65 pictures on my phone so this should be interesting.
- •That time I saw Starry Night in person and cried and took a terrible Snapchat of it and cried more
- •I don't even like beaches but Snapchat's font is so nice and it felt like one of those scrapbook moments
- •My fave part of one of the stories in Miranda July's No One Belongs Here More Than You
- •Like three days ago the love of my life and one of my fave podcasters ever, PJ Vogt, followed me on Twitter and I died.
- •I went to this thing for Neil Degrasse Tyson and he was like five feet away from me and I was SO sure he knew I was taking a picture of him