ALL THE BOOKS ON THE FLOOR ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY BED AT HOME
Because I have books all over this room and it would be a v long list to name all of them
- •Wuthering Heights by Emily BrontëA thrift store find from this summer, the last time I was here, I think. Have yet to read it.
- •The Defining Decade by Meg JayOne of the presents I got today from @catdrake10 bc she's the best. Only on the floor bc it's my temporary present storage area until I pack up to leave again
- •Slouching Towards Bethlehem by Joan Didion!!!! Also from @catdrake10 bc she remains the best. Probably too excited to read this. Do I wait until I go back to school? Read it on the plane? Read it now? In a week? So many options!
- •642 Things to Write About by The San Francisco Writers' GrottoOne of those cool workbooks Chronicle Books publishes that my sister put in my Christmas stocking like a champ.
- •Living Successfully with Screwed-Up People by Elizabeth B. BrownA Christmas gift from my mom...because apparently I complain about people a lot?
- •Play It As It Lays by Joan DidionAnother summer thrift store find. Picked this up the other day but haven't gotten into it yet.
- •Humans of New York: Stories by Brandon StantonAnother Christmas present from my mom. Read this the other night and enjoyed it. I feel like it always affirms my love for New York, as most everything about New York does. Haven't decided whether I want to lug this one back to school...probably not
- •The Narrows by m. craigA book that was independently published that I bought freshman year at a Valentine's market. I don't remember what it's about but I think it involves lesbians and dragons and magic? I don't know, but I'm reading it right now and it's a good time.