WHAT I TELL MYSELF EVERY TIME I HAVE TO WRITE AN ESSAY
Lies, all of them. Inspired by the 7 page philosophy term paper I wrote this morning, 2 hours before class.
- •7 pages isn't even that long!
- •I don't believe in prewriting, it's a waste of time
- •I work best under pressure
- •Writing essays isn't that hard
- •I can DEFINITELY write this the night before it's due
- •I always do okay with essays when I wait til the last minute
- •But really, I do work best under pressure
- •I'm not a procrastinator, I'm a perfectionist!