Things I have learned from driving a Smart car
I have owned the bumble bee for 6 years and love her. I plan on getting a newer model in the next year or two.
- •You always feel like smiling when you first get in. You just can't help it.
- •Everyone loves to commentI get at least one a day. Even if it is just a thumbs up
- •You recognise other Smarts in townI can describe most of the drivers in the area
- •You can park anywhere
- •Everyone thinks you are crazy to drive one because it's "so dangerous"It really isn't. No more than other cars.
- •You hear the same jokesIs it run by squirrels? It's like a go cart/golf cart. I bet I can run faster then you can drive it
- •The gas mileage isn't as great as you might thinkOr I have a lead foot