Things you learn from having a chronic condition
- •Everyone knows what will make you better.
- •You will see an ad from a lawyer on to saying how you or your family can sue for your treatment
- •You will see an add on to from a pharma company saying how they have the perfect cure
- •People will come up with the most inane statements to make you feel better. "God never give you more than you can handle"
- •Doctors will never agree how it should be treated and they will have no problem telling you that the other doctor has no clue what they are talking about.
- •Research will contradict itself.