SONGS TO BE BRUTALLY MURDERED TO
Or, "What Movies Taught Me"
- •"Can't Help Falling in Love," Elvis PresleyIf you focus, you can almost hear the screams in the background.
- •"More Than A Woman," Bee GeesSomebody dancing, somebody else dying.
- •Any song by Edith PiafPreferably out of an old crackly Victrola. And most likely opening up to an already-transpired grisly murder.
- •"That's Life," Frank SinatraHow ironic. Incidentally, "Ironic" by Alanis Morissette would make a terrible soundtrack for murdlin'.
- •"Freebird," Lynyrd SkynyrdEver since I heard it in Forrest Gump, I had a feeling the solo would fit great over a scene of hippie violence.
- •"Chief Rocka," Lords of the UndergroundI imagine it echoing in the distance, inside some terrifying warehouse. Messin' your moods all up and stuff.
- •"Tired of Being Alone," Al GreenCan't skip Motown when it comes to inappropriately chill music. Besides, he was so tired of being alone...
- •"Twilight time" by The PlattersFeatured in that X-Files episode where an inbred family murders all the intruders ("Home").Suggested by @karen