THINGS MY EYES ABSENTMINDEDLY RESTED ON JUST NOW
In order of appearance
- 1.My jacketThrown haphazardly on the back of a kitchen chair.
- 2.The window next to meProbably caught my attention because of the morning light streaming in.
- 3.A mote of dust (not pictured)It floated into view, and my eyes crossed slightly as it passed by
- 4.A spot on my jeansWish I could clean it, but I never know how frequently you're supposed to wash jeans, to keep them from fading and all. Better not just in case.
- 5.My big toeWhen was the last time I looked at this toe? Or any of my other toes for that matter? When was the last time I looked at somebody else's toe(s)?
- 6.Two shitty lamps in my living roomThey're right next to each other, and they're identically hideous. Who needs two identical lamps, right next to one another?
- 7.My flashing wifi routerIt's basically screaming for some eye-attention, from across the room.
- 8.A hot-pink leopard print Kleenex boxIn what location does this design ever make sense?
- 9.Some bananasFreshly bought, slightly bruised