Overheard at Pepperdine University
Said by 3 Malibu moms as they waited for their kids to audition for the *Christian* schools music program
- •"We like this school because it doesn't have gender neutral bathrooms"
- •"Middle school is rough enough, you don't have to make it more confusing by teaching kids to be gay"
- •"I wanted to move when I realized my tax dollars were paying for the trans bathrooms at LA schools"
- •"UC Berkeley's health center gives out the most pregnancy tests of any UC, so my daughter isn't applying there"
- •"At Berkeley they have parties where there are fishbowls just full of condoms"
- •"Every single protester at Berkeley was smoking marijuana"
- •*vague mutterings about what a pity all the protesting is*
- •"We like this school because it's close enough that my daughter can still go to our church on Sundays"
- •*at one point a mom took out her phone and started playing Christian rock music (without headphones)*
- •"I'm only ok with my daughter going out of state if it's to Texas"
- •"Teens who drink have no chance of redeeming their lives"
- •Little did they know that the whole time a gay teenager with a condom in her purse was right around the corner taking in every word.