Books I Have Read More Than Once
I'm a pro at rereading books (and rewatching movies and tv).
- •SpeakI just think this book is so honest and you can just feel the pain and redemption. For sure one of my favorites.
- •Tuesdays With MorrieA fantastic book that can either make you cry or laugh at any point in your life. Probably both, actually. 100% recommend this one.
- •Blue Like JazzI'm not religious, but I like learning about religion. This one is great for some thoughts on Christianity in a very non-religious way...if that makes sense. It's also very funny and honest and ya know I'm all about that shiz.
- •Catcher in the RyeIt's my favorite book. I know, I know. I read it for school once and it's the first book I can remember falling in love with on the first page. I even have one of the first prints.
- •The OdysseyIdk why. I just really like mythology and traditional, oral storytelling.
- •Harry PotterDuh
- •Much Ado About NothingIt's my favorite Shakespeare play. What can I say? All about those sassy, hilarious romances.
- •Every Junie B. Jones book.Was a big fan of them in kindergarten.
- •Pride and PrejudiceSo posh I know.