WHAT YOU SHOULD DO TOMORROW
- •Buy a small-ish size cauliflower
- •Set the oven to 375F
- •Trim the bottom of the cauliflower, and cut the thing in half vertically. Place on a metal pan.
- •Cover it in olive oil, kosher salt, and fresh ground black pepper.
- •Stick it in the oven. When the bottom part is browned, turn it to another side, till that one is browned. Then again.
- •Let it cook for awhile. 45 minutes?
- •Make some lemon garlic techina
- •Take the cauliflower out of the oven, onto a plate, and cover it with the techina. Extra points for some pomegranate seeds.
- •You know the rest.