On the Importance of Group Chats
Group chats are a blessing in disguise. Here's why:
- 1.It's like having all of your friends in your pocket, wherever you go. That means running commentary on everything that happens.
- 2.Plus you get to narrate the day's events to a captive audience - is this a movie or real life? Both? Who knows!
- 3.They're perfect for bonding with any members of the #squad you barely know. Like/reply and boom, friendship.
- 4.Gif swap! It's 2015. Almost every other reply is going to include a gif or an emoji. Adopt those for your own use.
- 5.Making plans was never easier, and everyone's invited. Hooray for convenience and inclusivity!
- 6.Want those group photos from last night? Together you and the crew can peer pressure your lazy friend into sharing them.
- 7.Inside jokes. 'nuff said.