Every Book I Am Bringing to Canada
I like a real actual paper book thank you very much (also actual thanks to @lenadunham for contributing so mightily to this pile). Also, I won't be using data in Ottawa, so am planning on reading a whole lot more. Bye! 👋👋👋
- •My Brilliant Friend by Elena FerranteMy BFF and about seven other great women have recommended this series to me. Am 2/3rds through this, the first book.
- •Selected Tweets by @miragonzCourtesy of @lenadunham, who also gave me #s 5, 7, 8.
- •The Blind Assassin by Margaret AtwoodRecommended to me by @Rachsyme, am about halfway through
- •Butterfield8 by John O'HaraThis is a re-read, brought specifically as inspiration for project I'm going to shoot
- •I Will Never Be Beautiful Enough To Make Us Beautiful Together by @miragonzProbably the first of my new books that I'll read
- •The Story of a New Name by Elena FerranteGonna finish that first book real soon, so...
- •Coeur de Lion by Ariana ReinesThe crotch of my pants is vvv baggy in all these pics because I am wearing overalls
- •Even Though I Don't Miss You by Chelsea MartinI'm also wearing cowboy boots
- •Gift from the Sea by Anne Morrow LindberghMy really great lady friend Jenny gave me this and also #s 11 & 12.
- •Darkness Visible by William StyronAnother re-read/totem for this movie
- •The Hour of the Star by Clarice LispectorAlmost done with this, very difficult read for me but lots of gems
- •The Sunlit Night by @BeckyReally excited!!!!!!
- •The Witches of Eastwick by John UpdikeBought this with @shannon, finally gonna read
- •Women by Chloe CaldwellShe reached out to me on Twitter and asked me to read her book! Vv cool. Purchased at Book Court.
- •Notebook #1I bought this for myself for this job
- •Notebook #2My boyfriend bought this for himself (!!!!!), but then gave it to me
- •My bag is very heavy because it is full of FRIENDS